project complete

With my wife and kids out of town for ten days I had high hopes of getting some projects done around the house. Well, as things usually go, I spent most of the time working. I did take some time over the weekend for a little play as noted in an earlier post.

Tonight I finally did get one project done. A few weeks ago we got a second hand dresser to put some of the kids toys in. Micha wasn’t thriled with it’s blue color, so we began the process of painting it black. With the paint and poly completed I spent some time tonight attaching the new hardware and putting it in place. Now we just need to fill it up.

Here is a picture of the finished product.

Advertisements

~ by Michael Sorensen on April 9, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: